REDi product and support status
As you know the Country and the World are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a company, we are doing all that we can to assist with preventing the spread of this virus and have therefore started implementing Risk Management procedures.
We endeavour to continue Business Operations as per normal, however, please note the following:
- We have implemented an immediate work from home policy and placed all travel to and from clients on hold until further notice.
- Should you need us to conduct training or meetings, we are more than happy to schedule remote training sessions.
- Please continue to follow normal processes to contact us. Technical support to please be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Account Manager cc’d in so that they are aware of your issue. Support will contact you with a reference number for your issue.
- Please contact your Account Manager on their cell phone should you have a particular system emergency and need urgent assistance.
- We also need to factor in delays caused by Load shedding and when this is activated, please expect a 2 – 3 hour delay on support turnaround time due. We are based in the Cape Town Zone 8 on the Load shedding Schedule.
Please be patient with us as we are all still doing our utmost to prioritize you and your business operations amidst all the challenges that we are facing.
Please look after yourselves and stay safe.