Software Support Agent
To resolve support issues relating to REDi Supported Products and Projects
- To log all incoming support issues on the support issue logging system.
- To professionally and efficiently resolve all issues logged on the system.
- To escalate appropriate issues to the relevant Account manager when required.
- To work with the Production team in delivering and testing projects and new functionality.
- To be part of the project implementation team when required.
- To play an active role in the Agile product development process by attending morning scrum meetings and resolving testing issues timeously.
- To comply with all appropriate processes and policies as signed off, plus any and all other company procedures which apply to all REDi employees.
Skills and Experience
Skilled in one or more of the following: JIRA, Microsoft Product Suite.
Previous experience on an IT support desk essential.
Negotiable depending on experience
Interested? Get in touch with us!